Many of the same basic metabolic and biological principles apply to veterinary medicine as they do to human medicine. Whether horses, dogs or cats, the biological processes are remarkably similar. Bemer therapy is designed to support the body in case of illness by improving metabolic function, thereby normalising imbalances and activating the natural ability of the body to self-heal. Horses are athletic by nature, in other words they are designed for motion. Just like modern man, horses suffer from insufficient or incorrect exercise. Bemer therapy can help to compensate for these deficiencies by activating and supporting the natural processes within a physical system, kick-starting the body’s self-regulating abilities.
HOW DOES BEMER THERAPY WORK?
Bemer Therapy provides an energy regulating signal to the metabolic system. Nutrient and oxygen absorption, and the excretion of metabolic waste are promoted. Damaged functions are normalised and self-healing is activated. In this manner, the application of Bemer therapy counteracts injuries and helps to prevent injuries due to strains, lack of exercise, and environmental stress.
BENEFITS OF BEMER THERAPY
- Non invasive and Safe
- Natural – No side Effects
- Increased energy, oxygen and circulation
- Accelerates healing & recovery from injuries, wounds and travel stress
- Supports the effect of other therapies and medication
- Excellent success in chronic diseases
BEMER THERAPY HAS BEEN USED TO TREAT THE FOLLOWING
- Circulation problems / Haematomas
- Digestive problems / colic
- Bruises and slow healing wounds
- Degenerative diseases
- Muscle injuries / swollen joints / stiffness
- Back pain
- Hoof abscesses / tendon injuries
- Nervousness prior to sporting events